Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- RT @youranalogbuddy: in america, first you get the person, then you get the woman, then you get the man, then you get the camera, then you… 2 weeks ago
- What do you want to bet WB looked at the surprisingly positive box office for Sonic the Hedgehog after Paramount ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @the_moviebob President taking hydroxychloroquine, hmm? Are we trying to lead by example or cautionary tale? 2 months ago
- Since no movies are coming out...maybe ever, does anybody want to help my friends and me "swede" the movies that we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @MaraWilson @batkaren you don't. Gotta make that Sophie's Choice. 3 months ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Haze on Inception Ending: The top fall… tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: internet
Fast cars and fast trigger fingers: that’s to M.O. for Secret Agents Calvin and Hobbes. And they’ll need to stay a step ahead if they’re to foil the world domination plots of the nefarious Dr. (Evil) Robin and his mysterious … Continue reading
How much Robert Loggia is Too Much Robert Loggia? BTW, are you celebrating Chrimbus this year?
This Pizza sleeping bag is clearly the best sleeping bag ever made (with the exceptions of the Shark-eating-you sleeping bag and the Tonton sleeping bag) Continue reading
Rub your love-making parts with the taste and smell of bacon! Or as we normally call it, “Doing it Canadian-style” Internet: 1, Humanity: 0. Continue reading
So very sorry about this.
strange website you must see to believe Continue reading
Boobs, trombones, Lamborghinis and Furries–this one minute video pretty much sums up the whole cyberspace experience.
Finally, a pointless Internet fad I can get on board with. Because I love manhandling me some McDonald’s ice cream cones. If you’re too lazy to watch an Internet video, put down your feeding tube and read this definition: