Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- Okay, NOW I'm ready for the apocalypse. #crafty http://t.co/eVwa0R77Pz 4 days ago
- If you think it makes no sense when people compare Obama to Hitler, just imagine how Hitler felt when people kept comparing him to Obama. 1 week ago
- Mortal Kombat X: $30 unlocks all upgrades you don't have time to earn. I save way more time paying a kid to come & just play the game for me 1 week ago
- If Marvel ever gets their heads out of their asses, they'd see their most interesting Avenger is ripe for a Spy movie bit.ly/1B8Eg5t 1 week ago
- It's time I face the truth, wrestle my demons, find inner peace and come up with a really catchy Coca-Cola jingle. 1 week ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall… von_todwin on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: comic book
Webcomic Pants Are Overrated creates this spot on spiritual successor to Calvin and Hobbes with a grown up Calvin. A flood of old feelings come back. Hope Waterson is OK with this. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
Hmmm. Guys, I don’t know about this. The Spanish subtitles are definite keepers, though. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading