Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- If Martin Scorsese working on a Joker, 80's gangster movie doesn't get you hot & bothered, you might be dead inside. bit.ly/2v58dLM 1 month ago
- Staring at the radioactive mass of racism that is Trump makes me long for when I could've melted my retinas starting at the sun. 1 month ago
- Alas, dearly departed "the Mooch." We hardly knew ye. bit.ly/2tXG4Wn 2 months ago
- Corndog Wolverine https://t.co/CbUrguQV6A 3 months ago
- A finer Batman, a finer gentleman, there never was. bit.ly/2rmjXms 4 months ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Haze on Inception Ending: The top fall… tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: comic book
Webcomic Pants Are Overrated creates this spot on spiritual successor to Calvin and Hobbes with a grown up Calvin. A flood of old feelings come back. Hope Waterson is OK with this. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
Hmmm. Guys, I don’t know about this. The Spanish subtitles are definite keepers, though. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading