Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- RT @youranalogbuddy: in america, first you get the person, then you get the woman, then you get the man, then you get the camera, then you… 2 weeks ago
- What do you want to bet WB looked at the surprisingly positive box office for Sonic the Hedgehog after Paramount ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @the_moviebob President taking hydroxychloroquine, hmm? Are we trying to lead by example or cautionary tale? 2 months ago
- Since no movies are coming out...maybe ever, does anybody want to help my friends and me "swede" the movies that we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @MaraWilson @batkaren you don't. Gotta make that Sophie's Choice. 3 months ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Haze on Inception Ending: The top fall… tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: art
Fast cars and fast trigger fingers: that’s to M.O. for Secret Agents Calvin and Hobbes. And they’ll need to stay a step ahead if they’re to foil the world domination plots of the nefarious Dr. (Evil) Robin and his mysterious … Continue reading
My latest Mental Floss article. Just try and guess what classic movie this Polish poster is advertising: Find out here: 14 Absolutely Crazy Foreign Posters for American Movies
Just another example of the Internet being the Internet. That will do, Internet. That will do.
Sharpwriter, excels at making the most badass American Presidents even more badass. Abe Lincoln rides a bear. George Washington: Zombie Hunter. Continue reading
Hard to argue who’s who in this one. Sad that Ernie has to die.
In the world of stock photography, women have the same drinking problem as Ted Striker. Continue reading
incredible pop-culture infused work Continue reading
For some reason, the mysteries of sex, lady parts and various squirtings make much more sense in Seussian rhyme. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.