Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- RT @youranalogbuddy: in america, first you get the person, then you get the woman, then you get the man, then you get the camera, then you… 2 weeks ago
- What do you want to bet WB looked at the surprisingly positive box office for Sonic the Hedgehog after Paramount ac… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @the_moviebob President taking hydroxychloroquine, hmm? Are we trying to lead by example or cautionary tale? 2 months ago
- Since no movies are coming out...maybe ever, does anybody want to help my friends and me "swede" the movies that we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 months ago
- @MaraWilson @batkaren you don't. Gotta make that Sophie's Choice. 3 months ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Haze on Inception Ending: The top fall… tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: animals
Fast cars and fast trigger fingers: that’s to M.O. for Secret Agents Calvin and Hobbes. And they’ll need to stay a step ahead if they’re to foil the world domination plots of the nefarious Dr. (Evil) Robin and his mysterious … Continue reading
Planning on swimming or camping? What if you come upon a shark or get lost and dehydrated? Well don’t punch that shark in the nose or eat the snow. And lying down to avoid lightening? A great plan to get a nice even charring. Listen to this radio interview I did as I save you from yourself. Continue reading
NO ONE is having a better day than this guy.
…Or leukemia or fatal diareeia or Hitler AIDS or something. Surely Brendan Fraser must be dying of something wretched and racking up the medical bills, because nothing else explains what he’s done to his career. How else do you explain … Continue reading
Perhaps you think this cheetah uncouth, but have thousands of tourists drive through your back yard and eventually you might be motivated to drop a deuce on top of a Land Rover. Continue reading
nothing takes the edge off a hard day like pummeling an adorable, endangered species. Continue reading
Yes, a Cracked article I added jokes to. Of course you want this is in your brain right now!
Most of us like to think we’d make it through many life-threatening situations just fine. After all, you’ve seen the Discovery channel, you’ve watched disaster movies and you’ve got a good logical head on our shoulders. You should be just fine, right?
But that’s like thinking you’ll be good in a fight because you’ve watched a Jackie Chan movie; whatever “techniques” you think you’ve learned are more likely to get your dumb ass killed. Continue reading