Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- It's been so long since I brought my "A" game, I don't even remember where I left it. 2 days ago
- Finally, a Harlem Shake video I can behind. RT @jasonroeder: Thing X, presents the omega of Harlem Shake videos: bit.ly/16DspRJ … 2 days ago
- Thank YOU for being a friend. Naked Bea Arthur painting sells for nearly $2 million usat.ly/16lYqOz http://t.co/JpYd6t1hIe 3 days ago
- Epic nerd fight. Star Wars and Doctor Who fans clash at Norwich convention bbc.in/12bmZrd 4 days ago
- Zombie Apocalypse Scooby Gang, 'cuz everything needs a reboot. Scooby Doo Reimagined. flic.kr/y/sohVrX 4 days ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues… email@example.com… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: weather
Reporting the news is really hard. We’ve seen those poor guys standing in the hurricanes, trying to hold on to their microphone while debris flies by. And it’s a good thing we have them; blogs and Twitter are nice, but to find out what’s really going on in the world, at some point you need good old-fashioned journalism.
So can you blame a news outlet for using shortcuts and falling into the same old mistakes and cliches over and over again, just to fill space?
Yes, yes we can. Continue reading