Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- So Gays N' Guns is a thing, I guess. http://t.co/06Z8UGqO85 21 hours ago
- This trailer is better than the entirety of Iron Man 3. Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD]: youtu.be/NlOF03DUoWc 1 day ago
- This is just a fun headline: The Average British Barbecue Contains TWICE as Many Germs as a Toilet Seat. bit.ly/10P0LwQ 1 day ago
- The new Xbox One utilizes cutting edge processing power to hit the Red Ring of Death 5x's faster than the last generation Xbox. #XboxOne 1 day ago
- This would make The Walking Dead way better. "The Walking Dead with Light Sabers." http://t.co/E5O5Sri30d 1 day ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues… email@example.com… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: science
NO ONE is having a better day than this guy.
God, the Star Wars movies were so filthy. The original trilogy must have been like The Human Centipede of it’s time. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
lots of poop in the future. Continue reading
And guess who else?… Continue reading
Tesla’s Earthquake Machine, Thomas Edison the Ghost Buster and Flying Tanks. Continue reading
Reporting the news is really hard. We’ve seen those poor guys standing in the hurricanes, trying to hold on to their microphone while debris flies by. And it’s a good thing we have them; blogs and Twitter are nice, but to find out what’s really going on in the world, at some point you need good old-fashioned journalism.
So can you blame a news outlet for using shortcuts and falling into the same old mistakes and cliches over and over again, just to fill space?
Yes, yes we can. Continue reading
There are certain inventions that really don’t evolve, and most clothing falls into that category. Sure, styles and fabrics change, but the shirt has been using the same basic design for centuries. A hunk of fabric with holes for your arms and head. It works just fine.
But the world is full of designers and inventors who need to pay the bills, and so they are busy trying to apply the latest technology to items of clothing that really, really don’t need it. Here are the awful fruits of their labors. Continue reading