Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- So Gays N' Guns is a thing, I guess. http://t.co/06Z8UGqO85 19 hours ago
- This trailer is better than the entirety of Iron Man 3. Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD]: youtu.be/NlOF03DUoWc 1 day ago
- This is just a fun headline: The Average British Barbecue Contains TWICE as Many Germs as a Toilet Seat. bit.ly/10P0LwQ 1 day ago
- The new Xbox One utilizes cutting edge processing power to hit the Red Ring of Death 5x's faster than the last generation Xbox. #XboxOne 1 day ago
- This would make The Walking Dead way better. "The Walking Dead with Light Sabers." http://t.co/E5O5Sri30d 1 day ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues… firstname.lastname@example.org… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: controversy
Since I don’t have the time (or energy) to fix the world, I’m glad tomorrow’s leaders are already on top of it. Continue reading
The best part is not the disguise itself, but the fact Mel Gibson must wear a disguise not because of his immense celebrity, but because he must hide from his intense racism, sexism and general awful human beingness. Continue reading
Reporting the news is really hard. We’ve seen those poor guys standing in the hurricanes, trying to hold on to their microphone while debris flies by. And it’s a good thing we have them; blogs and Twitter are nice, but to find out what’s really going on in the world, at some point you need good old-fashioned journalism.
So can you blame a news outlet for using shortcuts and falling into the same old mistakes and cliches over and over again, just to fill space?
Yes, yes we can. Continue reading