Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- @plainjane_efs It's true. I'm allowed to do other stuff. 2 days ago
- I realized that I've had just about all the Jamie Foxx I can handle about 4 years ago. 2 days ago
- Writers: do you prefer your notebook pages lined or "fuck the lines for telling me how and where to put my words" blank? 2 days ago
- Can we finally call this thing dead? (I know, choice of words.) Ghostbusters III Changed for Harold Ramis’ Death -- buff.ly/1gEcDHv 3 days ago
- Arkham Knight featuring the most badass Batmobile yet. Batman v. Superman will have a hard time topping this. http://t.co/sQMG0PCNeA 4 days ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
People Seeking for G… on The Dark Knight Rises: Why Bat… Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: comic book
Webcomic Pants Are Overrated creates this spot on spiritual successor to Calvin and Hobbes with a grown up Calvin. A flood of old feelings come back. Hope Waterson is OK with this. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
Hmmm. Guys, I don’t know about this. The Spanish subtitles are definite keepers, though. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading