Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- Today William Shakespeare is 450 years old. On the bright side, Shakespeare, you're not so much 450 years old as you are 398 years dead! 15 hours ago
- Today's the birthday of William Shakespeare, famed inventor of Hammer Pants. 17 hours ago
- It's just not Easter without Batman's severed head. http://t.co/FNDGDOOMt1 3 days ago
- I don't follow Game of Thrones, but even I know when you receive a wedding invitation, you decline. 5 days ago
- True Detective: the Saved By the Bell Years http://t.co/8R37CoiddL 6 days ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
People Seeking for G… on The Dark Knight Rises: Why Bat… Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: comic book
Webcomic Pants Are Overrated creates this spot on spiritual successor to Calvin and Hobbes with a grown up Calvin. A flood of old feelings come back. Hope Waterson is OK with this. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
Hmmm. Guys, I don’t know about this. The Spanish subtitles are definite keepers, though. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading