Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- Work. http://t.co/oCWdi53bk5 1 day ago
- The War on Christmas gains an ally. Cats Vs. Christmas! NEWS: Feral cats crash nativity scene bit.ly/1bxQeKU http://t.co/3vvCLHjkHB 1 day ago
- When is the last time a world-building sci-fi epic worked, and does this one have a chance? Jupiter Ascending Trailer youtu.be/ZoCyL_Pqzu8 2 days ago
- Changed a flat tire in 20° cold, without tools. Was so manly all babies within a 100-mile radius instantly grew mustaches. 3 days ago
- Just so we're clear, spreadsheets are the worst invention since papercuts and sharks. 1 week ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues… email@example.com… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: comic book
Webcomic Pants Are Overrated creates this spot on spiritual successor to Calvin and Hobbes with a grown up Calvin. A flood of old feelings come back. Hope Waterson is OK with this. Continue reading
This might have even saved The Phantom Menace.
Hmmm. Guys, I don’t know about this. The Spanish subtitles are definite keepers, though. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading