Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- If you ever wonder how hard parenting is, look at all the assholes in the world and see how many parents failed. 9 hours ago
- Today William Shakespeare is 450 years old. On the bright side, Shakespeare, you're not so much 450 years old as you are 398 years dead! 1 day ago
- Today's the birthday of William Shakespeare, famed inventor of Hammer Pants. 1 day ago
- It's just not Easter without Batman's severed head. http://t.co/FNDGDOOMt1 4 days ago
- I don't follow Game of Thrones, but even I know when you receive a wedding invitation, you decline. 6 days ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
People Seeking for G… on The Dark Knight Rises: Why Bat… Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: christian bale
We need to Swede this sucker now.
I didn’t just poop my pants. I pooped every pair of pants I own or will ever own. Check out Catwoman’s militant “We are the 99%” threat. And the football game, oh the football game! Watch this quick before it’s … Continue reading
Talking like Christian Bale as Batman all the time (a daily lozenge per diem required). Taking walks on crisp autumn days. Will sip a warm Apple Cider if the position demands.
you don’t have to wait two years to see more Batman. Especially is by “more Batman” you mean “Bat Wiener.” Continue reading
Sometimes you’ll be watching a movie and an old wise man will appear on the screen. He will say little, but those few words will be full of sage advice that will guide the hero on his journey. You may even find yourself quoting him later.
What is easy to forget is that behind that wise old man is just a hack Hollywood screenwriter, and that those ancient words of wisdom were thrown in on the third draft, at four in the morning, after half a pound of cocaine. Continue reading