Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- Shockingly, TLC cancels Honey Boo Boo after discovering the show about white trash hillbillies filled with actual trashy hillbillies. 3 weeks ago
- “The creative adult is the child who survived.” - Ursula K. Le Guin 1 month ago
- I find gray and black a safe fashion color palate. I like to dress as though I'm always ready for an impromptu funeral. 1 month ago
- Finding an enormous spider 5 inches from your face while you're stuck on the toilet is a great way to reveal who you really are deep down. 1 month ago
- I could have left the giant spider I discovered on the toilet seat for someone else to find, but I took action b/c that's what heroes do. 1 month ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
tv series on Disney Banning Actresses with… Stefano Re on Inception Ending: The top fall… von_todwin on Inception Ending: The top fall…
Share this blog
Tag Archives: christian bale
We need to Swede this sucker now.
I didn’t just poop my pants. I pooped every pair of pants I own or will ever own. Check out Catwoman’s militant “We are the 99%” threat. And the football game, oh the football game! Watch this quick before it’s … Continue reading
Talking like Christian Bale as Batman all the time (a daily lozenge per diem required). Taking walks on crisp autumn days. Will sip a warm Apple Cider if the position demands.
you don’t have to wait two years to see more Batman. Especially is by “more Batman” you mean “Bat Wiener.” Continue reading
Sometimes you’ll be watching a movie and an old wise man will appear on the screen. He will say little, but those few words will be full of sage advice that will guide the hero on his journey. You may even find yourself quoting him later.
What is easy to forget is that behind that wise old man is just a hack Hollywood screenwriter, and that those ancient words of wisdom were thrown in on the third draft, at four in the morning, after half a pound of cocaine. Continue reading