Get the Freshest FWC Updates–Follow on Twitterwww.twitter.com/colegamble
- This trailer is better than the entirety of Iron Man 3. Man of Steel - "Fate of Your Planet" Official Trailer [HD]: youtu.be/NlOF03DUoWc 21 hours ago
- This is just a fun headline: The Average British Barbecue Contains TWICE as Many Germs as a Toilet Seat. bit.ly/10P0LwQ 23 hours ago
- The new Xbox One utilizes cutting edge processing power to hit the Red Ring of Death 5x's faster than the last generation Xbox. #XboxOne 1 day ago
- This would make The Walking Dead way better. "The Walking Dead with Light Sabers." http://t.co/E5O5Sri30d 1 day ago
- Google Glass Feature #7: Allows user to take easy, hands-free photos any time by just screaming as loud as possible. onion.com/10sKlYf 3 days ago
Recently on Fun with Cole…
America’s Favorite Posts
Alpha on Why Does Lunch Crack Jake Gyll… TIL Steve from Blues… on Steve from Blue’s Clues… email@example.com… on Steve from Blue’s Clues…
Share this blog
Category Archives: Cracked
Everyone’s got their kink. Maybe you like a girl in a gold Princess Leia bikini, maybe you go a little further and make her dress up like that alien singer at Jabba’s palace. Continue reading
Japan can take apart other people’s inventions, like radios or TV sets, and put them back together better, cheaper and likely in the shape of Hello Kitty. However, the Japanese skill for reverse engineering works less well when it comes to reconfiguring our beloved pop culture icons. Continue reading
Let’s talk 9-year-old children forced into coal mines and castrati. Continue reading
…and other absolute batshit insane product ideas from famous brands. Kellogg’s Cereal Gangsta Wear, Burger King Cologne, Evian Water Bras for combustible boobs, baby food for sad adults and Jeff Dunham wines. It’d be so sad if it weren’t true. Wait, no, being true makes it really sad. Continue reading
The picture below is of a man lifting heavy metal with his junk. Guess you’re gonna have to read the article now to figure that one out. Continue reading
It turns out training montages are the root cause of all that’s wrong in the world. Continue reading
occasionally you see a character die in an abrupt, pointless way that seemed to have been written in as an afterthought, or even in such an undignified way that you suspect the writers included it as a “screw you” to the actor.
Well, there’s a reason for that. Continue reading
Seriously, if the Dinosaurs finale didn’t screw up your childhood, nothing could. Continue reading
Tesla’s Earthquake Machine, Thomas Edison the Ghost Buster and Flying Tanks. Continue reading
Reporting the news is really hard. We’ve seen those poor guys standing in the hurricanes, trying to hold on to their microphone while debris flies by. And it’s a good thing we have them; blogs and Twitter are nice, but to find out what’s really going on in the world, at some point you need good old-fashioned journalism.
So can you blame a news outlet for using shortcuts and falling into the same old mistakes and cliches over and over again, just to fill space?
Yes, yes we can. Continue reading